Sunday, February 20, 2011

Why have I been MIA for so long? I have no excuse I know. So I am back and I have a twitter now :http://twitter.com/jesfashionfix so follow me! And if you don't have a twitter make one because it's super easy and free! I update that a lot more then I update my blog sadly but I post my favorite products or tips I have for beauty and fashion so if you're interested in that then follow me!

Even though I love fashion, I am obsessed with makeup and skincare products and all things of that nature so there could be a lot more upcoming posts on beauty but I will try to keep it close to 50/50. So that being said, my next post will be on my favorite beauty products at the moment so if you're interested in that make sure to check out the next one!!

xoxo jess

No comments:

Post a Comment