Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is This Trend Fur Real?

So the topic of this blog post is about, you guessed it, the new furry trend that's coating vests and handbags this Winter season. This trend is sported by stars and gracing the runways but should it really be worn in daily life regardless if it's real or fake?


My take on it: I'm really not getting into the fur trend at all this season...so no, I will not be wearing one of the faux fur vests that are covering the racks at Forever 21. I am not an advocate of real fur in the least, I would rather see a celebrity or stylist wearing faux fur over animal skins any day. I find many people can not pull off fur appropriately in daily life because it tends to just look cheap and tacky with many of the other clothing items it's paired with regardless if it's fake or not. I say, skip the fur this season and find another fun trend to try and leave all this fur madness to the stylists, designers and the runways.


xoxo jess


What are your guys thoughts on real or fake fur clothing this season?

2 comments:

  1. I totally said the fur trend last night. and my take was exactly the same....it looks cheap. hates it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think real fur is disgusting and a waste of animals. Fake fur is a good alternative, but why wear fur at all? Maybe it ust looks warmer or more down to earth or something. I think very few can pull it off really well besides Alexah and me, the rest should just not wear it.

    ReplyDelete