Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fashion Fix Vlogs

Hey guys,

So I got a recommendation to make vlogs (video blogs) and I thought it sounded like fun. There's a link below to my vlog and comment and let me know what you think. I did a haul (a video of what you bought on your last trip shopping...it's not meant for bragging it's just informational). Also tell me what other kinds of vlogs you would like me to do. I am thinking about doing a scarf one next with cool ways to tie scarves. I ams thinking about doing beauty vlogs/tutorials/recommendations as well because I also love makeup so let me know if you would like to see some beauty videos as well. :)

xoxo jess

Fashion Fix Haul Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJs5di6L_o

1 comment:

  1. I think the fashion vlog was great, keep them coming. & as for a scarf vlog tutorial I would love it, because I'm always on the look out for more ways to wear them.

    ReplyDelete