Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Fashion Fix

Hey guys,
 So this blog site is dedicated to all things fashion related and this first blog post is going to give you the low down on what the blog will be about. Its going to be interactive blog so please follow it and comment and send in pictures of your favorite outfits you own or see somewhere and I will incorporate them into the blog. I will also talk about some trends or things I'm loving at the moment in blogs and you guys can comment and tell me your thoughts on it too. I am also planning on doing a column titled "All Jessed Up" which will be pictures of my current favorite outfit in my closet and the stores I bought the items from. Another column I will have will be called "Fashion Favorites" which will consist of my favorite outfits I see around and that I love. So I hope you guys keep checking back for a new blog post and follow the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment